DVSA Accredited (Module 4) Training & Testing Centre
Passing LGV CPC Module 4 will qualify you to drive an HGV professionally.
You will be expected to have a thorough knowledge of the following aspects of commercial driving:
- Ability to load a vehicle with due regard for safety rules and proper vehicle use;
- Security of the vehicle and contents;
- Ability to prevent criminality and trafficking in illegal immigrants;
- Ability to assess emergency situations;
- Ability to prevent physical risk.
- Finally, you will need to demonstrate your ability through a physical, walk-round, vehicle safety check.
Our highly qualified instructors will ensure you have the knowledge and practical skills to enter the Module 4 test, which can be carried out on our government-accredited test centre in Sittingbourne.
Prices – £165 + VAT, plus £55 test free (£253 total)
For further information or to book a course, please contact us.
Price for LGV courses is £250 plus VAT and sessions are now 7am to 10am, 10.15am to 1.15 pm and 1.45pm to 4.45pm. Subject to instructor availability we can also offer a fourth evening session 5pm to 8pm.