Mainstream Fleet Services are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our client for a Warehouse Operative/Van Driver in Dartford based upon a temp to perm.
This multiple role entails:
- Order Picking and wrapping products prior to delivery
- Loading/ unloading stock from and to the vehicle
- When driving making an average of 3-5 deliveries per day to locations in/ around London and Home Counties (including occasional distance work)
- Heavy lifting is involved as flooring is to be laid upon delivery
- The hours of work are Monday to Friday 06:00 - 14:30/ 08:00 – 16:30, with 30 minute lunch break
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A full driving licence (maximum 3 points)
- A minimum of 1 years commercial driving experience
- Previous warehouse experience and excellent customer service skills
- Good roadcraft as delivery points can be rural locations
- Flexible approach to a variety of duties
- Fork lift licence preferred but not essential
The rate of pay:
- £24,960 per year (£12.00 per hour)
- Overtime is available during peak trading and will be paid at time and a half over 40 hours worked.
- Saturday is paid at time and a half and Sunday is paid at double time.
To apply for this role or to discuss other opportunities with Mainstream Fleet Services please call on 01795 418111 or send your CV to [email protected]
Job Ref JB99
Apply for position Van Driver (Temp to Perm) in Dartford, Kent