Mainstream Fleet Services are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client based in Medway, Kent for a Night Counterbalance Forklift Driver on a Temp to Perm basis.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience –
• Counterbalance Forklift certificate (minimum 6 months experience)
• Previous warehouse experience
• Ability to work a night shift within a fast paced environment
There would be an interview and assessment with the client prior to commencing this role.
The role entails –
• Operating a Counterbalance Forklift/ Order Picking.
• Working both indoors and outdoors in a very busy environment
• Manual handling
The rate of pay is £13.00 per hour + holiday pay and the working week is starting Monday midnight to Friday midnight and finishing daily at 09.00 hours
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a major international distribution company where there is an opportunity of a permanent position after a qualifying period.
To apply for this role or to discuss other opportunities with Mainstream Fleet Services please call on 01795 418111 or send your CV to [email protected]
Apply for position Counterbalance Forklift Driver in Medway, Kent