Class 2 Remote Hiab Driver
£16.50ph - £18.00ph + holiday pay
Mainstream Fleet Services are pleased to be recruiting Class 2 Remote HIAB Drivers for various Builders Merchants throughout Kent.
The role entails:
- Making approximately 5-10 deliveries per day throughout the Kent area
- The load will be building supplies which will be delivered to mainly residential addresses
- Some manual handling will be required at certain locations
- Using a Remote HIAB with a Brick + Block Grab and Swivel Hook attachments
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A full Class 2 licence (Category C Entitlement)
- A Remote HIAB certificate with Brick + Block Grab and Swivel Hook attachments (6+ months regular experience preferred)
- A valid digital tachograph and driver CPC card
- No more than 6 points or a DD or DR
- Good roadcraft is essential due to the access to some delivery points.
- The hours of work are Monday to Friday starting 07.00 hours+ and when in peak trading Saturday work will be available.
- Shifts are a minimum of 8 hours per day.
- Pay will be weekly through PAYE and holiday pay is in addition to the stated rates.
- This role can offer seasonal work for either part time/ full time drivers and has the opportunity of long term work.
To apply for this role or to discuss other opportunities with Mainstream Fleet Services please call on 01795 418111 or send your CV to [email protected]
Apply for position Class 2 Remote Hiab Driver in Kent