Class 1 Driver
£15.50- £20.00 + holiday pay (£45,000 + overtime)
Temp to Perm
This role offers an immediate start and the working week is Monday to Friday starting between 05:00 - 06:00 hours and will involve working every second Saturday.
• Driving a flatbed trailer to deliver scaffolding in Central London and the surrounding areas so good geographical knowledge and roadcraft is essential for this position
• This role is a driving role and will involve loading the vehicle and restraining of products or a possible trailer change, once full time this role will involve labouring.
A successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• A full class 1 licence (C+E)
• A valid Digital Tachograph and CPC Card
• Due to insurance reasons the successful candidate must be over 30 years and a minimum of 2 years’ experience on this licence.
The rate of pay for this role:
• Monday to Friday = £15.50 per hour + Holiday Pay (PAYE)
• Saturday = £20.00 per hour + Holiday Pay (PAYE)
• The full time permanent salary for this role would be £45,000 + Overtime
• Due to insurance a successful candidate must have no more than 6 points or have a DD or DR
To apply for this role please call Jamie on 01795 418111 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for position Class 1 Driver in Rochester, Kent